This 3-Day August Masai Mara Group Joining Safari offers one of the best wildlife encounters to The Masai Mara in August known to be the peak season of the Great Migration. Experience Africa’s best national park, Masai Mara in 3 Days on unmatched wildlife activities on this group joining tour to a maximum of only 7 people.
Wildlife Drives are the major highlight of this trip with major emhasis on the migration known to be the greatest mass movement of animals on earth. Our game drives are accommodated to a maximum of 7 people in a4x4 safari vehicle to take you bouncing in the Mara Plains with a mandatory arranged bush breakfast experience in pursuit of the elusive elephant herds or park next to a pride of lions listening to their bellowed breaths.
- Day 1(12th August 2022): Pick up from Nairobi to Transfer to Masai Mara National Reserve, en route stopover at the Great rift valley View Point – Evening Game Drive
- Day 2(13th August 2022): Full Day Masai Mara Game Viewing – Optional Masaai Community Visit
- Day 3(14th August 2022): Morning Game Drive – Masai Mara to Nairobi
Safari Price per Person
- USD 480 per Adult
- USD 330 per Child Aged 10 years and below
- All Park Entrance fees
- 2 Nights’ Accommodation on safari (full board)
- Transportation in a 4×4 Safari Vehicle with unlimited mileage
- Service of an English speaking guide/ driver
- All meals on Safari
- Fuel Drinking water on board
- All mentioned Activities
- All Taxes
- Visa fees
- International Flights
- Drinks/ Beverages
- Optional Activities
This tour starts on 12th August 2022 and ends on 14th August 2022 in Nairobi
- Book your own international flights – Fly to/from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport/ Nairobi International Airport
- A transfer from and back to the airport can also be arranged
- Additional accommodation in Nairobi before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost.
The Masai Mara
The Masai Mara, located along Kenya’s southern border with Tanzania is easily Kenya’s most popular National Park. The Masai Mara is backed by the spectacular Esoit Oloololo (Siria) Escarpment, watered by the Mara River and littered with an astonishing amount of wildlife. Masai Mara is well known for its large population of big cats including; lions, leopards, and cheetahs. Of these big cats, sandy-eyed lions are found in large pride everywhere and it is uncommon to see them hunting.
Cheetahs and Leopards are less visible but still fairly common and elephants, Buffaloes, Zebras, and other grazers occur in great quantities as well. Breathing at any time of the year, action Masai Mara Kenya reaches its peak during the annual wildebeest migration. The Great Wildebeest Migration is the role reason Masai Mara is known to the world. A visit to the Masai Mara in the months: July-October offers you a great opportunity to witness the thrilling migration of millions of wildebeest, zebras, Topa, and Gazelle herds from Serengeti National Park to Masai Mara across the Mara River.
Ballooning in Masai Mara National Reserve
Balloon safaris are superb and world away from the ground game drives, while planning this 3-day Masai Mara guided safari we can add up the adventure on special request at an extra cost of $430 per Adult.
This 3 Day Masai Mara Guided Safari also encompasses an optional cultural visit to the Masaai tribe community within the park; this visit grants you a chance to learn about the Masaai culture, customs, ways of living, and their exercising cultural dance.