This 6 Day Masai Mara and Ol Pejeta offers the best of wildlife game viewing in Masai Mara National Reserve famously known for the annual Wildebeest Migration and incomparable numbers of big cats, the big five and other various wildlife species. This 6 day tour also includes a visit to Kenya‘s topmost wildlife sanctuary, Ol Pejeta Conservancy.
Ol Pejeta is situated on the equator west of Nanyuki, between the foothills of the Aberdares and Mount Kenya, the park offers excellent game viewing opportunities with clear views of Mount Kenya.
- Day 1: Transfer from Nairobi to Masai Mara National Reserve
- Day 2: Full Day Masai Mara National Reserve
- Day 3: Masai Mara National Reserve to Lake Nakuru
- Day 4: Lake Nakuru to Ol Pejeta
- Day 5: Full Day Ol Pejeta
- Day 6: Ol Pejeta to Nairobi