This 12 Days Gorillas and Wildlife Safari is a 12 days Uganda wildlife, chimpanzee and gorilla trekking safari is a wildlife safari in Uganda with the big five game encounter as well chimpanzee tracking and Uganda gorilla trekking safari. A part from primates and other wildlife, the rare, Mountain Gorillas of Bwindi Forest are also a highlight of this trip.
In the 12 Days Gorillas and Wildlife Safari is inclusive of pick up on arrival at Entebbe International Airport as well as drop off during departure, on the whole trip you will go along with a professional English speaking driver guide from our Masai Mara Holidays Team. This is a private tour that can be undertaken by any kind of travelers any time of the year though most recommendable to be undertaken in the months of June-September and December –February which are the dry seasons. During the trip, a 4×4 safari vehicle is availed for all of the ground transfers.
Game drives in Murchison Falls National Park
- Day 1: Arrival and transfer to lodge in either Entebbe or Kampala – Uganda’s capital
- Day 2: Transfer to Murchison Falls National Park en-route Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary
- Day 3: Early morning game drive, afternoon boat cruise and hike to the top of Murchison Falls
- Day 4: Transfer to Kibale Forest National Park
- Day 5: Chimpanzee Tracking in Kibale Forest & visit Bigodi swamp
- Day 6: Transfer to Queen Elizabeth Park
- Day 7: Morning game drive and Evening boat cruise at Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Day 8: Game drive in the Ishasha Sector and transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Day 9: Gorilla trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Day 10: Transfer to Lake Bunyonyi – 2nd deepest Lake in Africa
- Day 11: Transfer to Lake Mburo National Park and have an evening game drive
- Day 12: Have a morning walking safari and transfer to Entebbe International Airport