This 8 Day Primate and Wildlife Safari Uganda offers the best of Uganda in the shortest time possible! We shall see plenty of wild animals, birds, breathtaking landscapes, the powerful 42 meter Murchison Falls, Chimpanzees, and the endangered Mountain Gorillas. All this and more is covered in only three of Uganda’s national parks below: Murchison Falls National Park, Kibale Forest National Park, and Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park. This safari might sound ideal for primate enthusiasts but it gives you an exceptional feel of the best of Uganda as a nation, with rewards of both nature and nurture.
The 8 Day Gorilla, Chimpanzee, and Wildlife Safari Uganda gives you an opportunity to witness for yourself the big five of Africa on top of other adventurous activities that redefine the meaning of perfection. You will get a chance to visit the world’s most powerful waterfall, the Murchison falls upon the river Nile. Within Murchison falls national park, you will witness for yourself plenty of animals of different sorts and kinds. From here, you will be rewarded with spectacular sights of chimpanzees in the primate capital of the world within Kibale forest national park. This park hosts a phenomenal 13 species of primates including chimpanzees which are estimated to be 5000 in the area, which is the highest number in East Africa. From Kibale, you will enjoy the most awarding wildlife experience of Africa; gorilla tracking after your transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable National park. Here, you will enjoy the amazing sights of mountain gorillas, the best adrenaline activity of wildlife adventures.
8-day primate and wildlife safari Uganda altogether offers a wonderful experience for those looking to learn about the primates in Uganda.
- Day 1: Transfer from Kampala/Entebbe to Murchison Falls National Park with Rhino tracking at the Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary, Optional Stopover at the Top of the Falls & Rest of the Day at Leisure at the Lodge
- Day 2: Morning Game Drive through the Park and Afternoon Boat Cruise on River Nile to the Bottom of the Falls.
- Day 3: Transfer from Murchison Falls National Park to Kibale Forest National Park & Kasenda Crater Tour
- Day 4: Chimpanzee Tracking in the Morning & Nature Walk through Bigodi Wetlands
- Day 5: Transfer from Kibale Forest National Park to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park with a Stopover at Ishasha Sector for a Game Drive on the Look-Out for the famous Tree-Climbin Lions
- Day 6: Gorilla tracking in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
- Day 7: Transfer from Bwindi Impenetrable Nationa Park to Lake Mburo National Park, Boat Cruise on Lake Mburo & Evening Game Drive
- Day 8: Transfer from Bwindi Impenetrable National Park to Kampala with a Stopover at the Uganda Equator Line