This 4 Day Masai Mara Lake Nakuru Safari is a popular Kenya safari that offers the best chance to view the big five within two of Kenya’s popular National Parks; The Masai Mara famous for the wildebeest migration and big cats together with Lake Nakuru famous for the thousands of flamingoes that float beautifully on the lake. Lake Nakuru National park is also known for the existence of black and white rhinos which will complete your list of the big five.
This Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru Safari can also be customized to fit your preferences, all possible changes can be made to favor budget, midrange, and luxury travelers upon inquiry
4 Day Masai Mara Lake Nakuru Summary
- Day 1: Transfer from Nairobi to Lake Nakuru
- Day 2: Lake Nakuru to Masai Mara NR
- Day 3: Full Day Masai Mara Wildlife Activities
- Day 4: Morning Game Drive – Masai Mara NR to Nairobi
This tour starts and ends in Nairobi
- Book your own international flights – Fly to/from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport/ Nairobi International Airport
- A transfer from and back to the airport can also be arranged
- Additional accommodation in Nairobi before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost.
Accessibility to both parks can be by road and by air, flights to Masai Mara from Nairobi commence at Wilson Airport, the flight is about 45 minutes, on the other hand, accessing lake Nakuru from Masai Mara can also be organized with a flight.