This 12 Days Best of Kenya and Tanzania Safari starts with an overnight stay in Nairobi, exploring Nairobi on the second morning before travelling into the beautiful Great Rift Valley. Take an optional boat cruise on Lake Naivasha and travel on to the ultimate East African wildlife duo – Kenya’s flagship reserve, the Masai Mara National Reserve, and Tanzania’s leading safari destination, Serengeti National Park. Explore the quintessential African savannahs teeming with wildlife, spotting the Big Five and witnessing the Great Wildebeest Migration in season.
Next on Tanzania’s famous Northern Safari Circuit – go game viewing in Ngorongoro Crater, home to an incredible abundance of wild animals, and scenic Lake Manyara Park, known for its prolific birdlife. Then return to Kenya, journeying to Amboseli National Park – our final game viewing destination, where big elephants roam freely with Mount Kilimanjaro as a backdrop.
- Day 1: Airport Pickup and Transfer to Nairobi
- Day 2: Nairobi & Lake Naivasha
- Day 3: Lake Naivasha & Masai Mara National Reserve
- Day 4: Full Day Masai Mara Game Reserve
- Day 5: Masai Mara Game Reserve to Lake Victoria
- Day 6: Lake Victoria to Serengeti National Park
- Day 7: Full Day Serengeti National Park
- Day 8: Serengeti National Park to Ngorongoro
- Day 9: Ngorongoro to Lake Manyara National Park
- Day 10: Lake Manyara to Amboseli
- Day 11: Full Day Lake Manyara National Park
- Day 12: Amboseli National Park to Nairobi
Top Destinations Visited
- Amboseli National Park, Great Rift Valley, Lake Manyara, Lake Naivasha, Masai Mara, Nairobi, Ngorongoro, Northern Safari Circuit, Serengeti