This gorilla and chimpanzee trekking safari Uganda is an ultimate primate safari to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park and Kibale National Park. The safari includes gorilla trekking as well as a chimpanzee trek with the best activity parks in the country.
On the start of the trip, you have a whole day transfer to Bwindi Forest where after you trek gorillas. After trekking gorillas in Bwindi, your tour then continues to Kibale Forest for chimpanzee trekking in the primate capital. You will also visit Bigodi wetland for a nature walk then after return to Kampala or Entebbe International Airport.
Bwindi Impenetrable National Park is home to almost half of the remaining Mountain Gorillas whereas, Kibale Forest National Park is home to the largest wild chimpanzee number therefore expect the best gorilla and primate
- Day 1: Transfer from Kampala to Bwindi Impenetrable National park
- Day 2: Gorilla trekking in Bwindi Forest
- Day 3: Transfer to Kibale Forest National Park
- Day 4: Chimpanzee trekking in the morning and Bigodi swamp walk in the evening
- Day 5: Return to Kampala/Entebbe International Airport for departure