This 5 Days Bwindi Gorilla safari & Queen Elizabeth wildlife tour is an amazing trip for gorilla trekking, chimpanzee tracking and wildlife tours including a game drive and boat cruise. The 5 days trip takes you to Queen Elizabeth National Park for wildlife viewing and Bwindi Impenetrable National Park for gorilla trekking.
Chimpanzee tracking will be at Kyambura Gorge of Queen Elizabeth National Park. You take game drives at Queen Elizabeth National Park in search of the tree climbing lions and other mammal species. From Queen Elizabeth National Park, you then transfer to Bwindi forest.
Gorilla trekking in Bwindi Forest National Park
Mountain Gorilla trekking is such a lifetime experience lasting about 2-6 hours. The permit cost is for a single trek per person for persons above the age of 15 years. The trip is private and can start any time of the year for any number of persons.
- Day 1: Transfer to Queen Elizabeth National Park with a stop at the equator line
- Day 2: Game drive and Launch cruise at Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Day 3: Chimpanzee trekking at Kyambura Gorge and transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.
- Day 4: Gorilla trekking in Bwindi Forest
- Day 5: Return to Kampala or Entebbe International Airport.